Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who was the crazy guy from ESPN board?

jwlcosu

Disappointed that I can't remember his screen name. He WROTe like THIS much oF the TiMe. WAS a DEbORD guy TOOO, i ThInk.

ANy way, is it possible he's a Buckeye fan now> I just read this craziness on Eleven Warriors

Buck68 9 HOURS AGO
there are many kinds of "insiders" in the Naked City....

comparison ~ without comparator : conclusion ~ absent/hidden/incomplete problem

P.S. I so sincerely feel each of our players is the best ever and we will dominate each opponent and win each game by at least 5 touchdowns...so NOBODY can tell me i don't wanna win more than...or am not more loyal than...you. ;-{)} Honestly and... so humbly.

So... NOBODY can tell who is REALLY the best ever... except you and me... [and i'm the only one who can really tell about you]. Honest! ;-{)}

He was abcd1960, and that's probably not him. Ellipses and all caps words were his thing, tildas were not. Definitely no emoticons. The real givaway would be if you see Penn St abbreviated "PaS".

We've only seen him on Mgoblog, he hasn't shown his face elsewhere. That doesn't look like his writing.

Citgo Billy "rote like that two, Tom Cream n in Iu wil beet Mischegan ". It was a shtick if thats who you are referring to. We discussed this the other day on here. Tex Mcgruder was the pen behind the citgobilly handle, im almost sure of it.

He sounds a little like that wisconsin fan who was always talking about how everything wisco did was so honorable. He would always say outrageous, nonsensical crap like how alvarez should let bielema coach the bowl game after he took the Arkansas job because it was the right and honorable thing to do. Monkeyking may have been the only bigger douche than him.

I always got the sense that 75% of the posters on that board were different profiles of some 20-something dude sitting in Iowa City

HighStreetMafia started creating a whole bunch of characters with different usernames. One was a former LSU DB and another was native of Michigan, the descendent of generations of M grads.

HighStreetMafia started creating a whole bunch of characters with different usernames. One was a former LSU DB and another was native of Michigan, the descendent of generations of M grads.

I know that guy BerkshireBull did the same thing. They were pretty sick of his schtick on the Wisconsin boards, and all the related WI pro teams (Brewers, Packers, Bucks). Why troll your own fanbase like that?

I know that guy BerkshireBull did the same thing. They were pretty sick of his schtick on the Wisconsin boards, and all the related WI pro teams (Brewers, Packers, Bucks). Why troll your own fanbase like that?

Oh god that's right, I couldn't stand BerkshireBull, I almost forgot about that guy. You are 100% right, most Brewers fans and UW fans hated him.

Forgot about him, Ha!

Oh god that's right, I couldn't stand BerkshireBull, I almost forgot about that guy. You are 100% right, most Brewers fans and UW fans hated him.

There was another that blindly claimed Minnesota was the best at everything day after day was really annoying. Yes, Berkshirebull actually went to UW Lacrosse. Wonder why ESPN ousted the board? Once they went to the "white background" format people stopped posting.

the Michigan board had more than our fair share of trolls, it seemed, and they were seasonal: a heavy dose of NDfan4life and his ilk in the late summer, then some MSU fans prior to the game (but until RR, disappearing soon after), and then the "miscellaneous period" until Ohio St. week and Bowl season.

HighStreet & Aztec were not really seasonal trolls, since they never left our board, nor was Espar_Igus after his own fanbase disowned him and he found refuge with us.

Espar_igus stalked some women on another board shortly after the espnexodus

ThunderFan was the worst troll on the MSU boards, no matter the sport it seemed anytime MSU was losing he would post something and all of a sudden we would turn it around and pull out a win making him the board punching bag for a week.

Who was the really bad OSU poster? He had some Xs and stuff in his name, and he wrote posts that were essays-long.

ThunderFan was the worst troll on the MSU boards, no matter the sport it seemed anytime MSU was losing he would post something and all of a sudden we would turn it around and pull out a win making him the board punching bag for a week.

The worst. Just seeing the name written now sparks some anger.

Back