Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FoxSports Klatt on Harbaugh

I didn't listen but have to think that Harbaugh would cringe if he were asked about it or saw the headline. A guy like Harbaugh doesn't want to be anointed, he wants to earn the distinction. And he might. His record at SDSU, Stanford and SanFran indicates he is a turnaround artist, great motivator and coach. I think we can agree, however, that to become the recognized best can happen only if he sticks with a program long enough to put it over the top. He didn't do that at those other places.

I think Jim will eventually win a NC at Michigan. Until then, however, he would probably be first in line to tell a guy like Klatt to slow down.

Harbaugh never coached at SDSU, you insipid idiot.

Last edited:
Back