Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another new Hype video

I know. It's killing me. No updates, no real camp news, no camp highlights, nothing.

I know in a way I love how Harbaugh has handled things but then part of me needs something lol.

I can't fucking wait. It's a little depressing to be reminded just how fucking good this team used to be, but I think I nearly forgot how awesome it felt to have this much excitement going into a season.

I can't fucking wait. It's a little depressing to be reminded just how fucking good this team used to be, but I think I nearly forgot how awesome it felt to have this much excitement going into a season.

Yeah, I watched the Tebow Bowl (Carr's last game) a few days ago. It's amazing how much talent we had. That team underperformed, but they were fun to watch in that bowl.

Yeah, I watched the Tebow Bowl (Carr's last game) a few days ago. It's amazing how much talent we had. That team underperformed, but they were fun to watch in that bowl.

Yes they were. If they would've run that offense the whole time they probably would've won a few more games. Oh well, I'm excited for the future.

cool video...but it is just hype until they do something on the field. Should be an interesting season!

I loved watching that and then we (me and the little dude) watched a few more on YouTube afterwards, but I agree with [batting next, tomdalton] ..

There are clips in all these videos from Losses ...Ohio State, MSU and even the infamous ConcussionGate Game vs Minny. Hype videos shouldn't have to carefully select video to showcase good play, it should be abundant in every game.

Can't wait for Sept. 3rd!

Back