Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2015 Football Team Captains

A bit OT, but Kyle Kalis said of the qb competition that "everybody probably knows who it is."

Makes me think somebody actually did stand out.

Jim H was asked about captains at lunch today which was right before press conference

He said their would be an offensive captain and defensive captain and they would be the only captains and for the season. And the eligible pool were guys in their senior or 5th year

Hackett was sitting next to me and told me he likes Kerridge as a player. (When Jimbo was making a comment about Joe)

Jim H was asked about captains at lunch today which was right before press conference

He said their would be an offensive captain and defensive captain and they would be the only captains and for the season. And the eligible pool were guys in their senior or 5th year

Hackett was sitting next to me and told me he likes Kerridge as a player. (When Jimbo was making a comment about Joe)

Lunch was at "the" Webbers?

MichChamp posted on the presser thread that you and Harbaugh had a whiskey drinking contest - is that really true?

Lol

It is one b. Weber's. In the olden days (our era) press conferences were held there, hence the booster club would meet there before the presser

We had about 320 today plus guests (Hackett, Svoboda -communications guy, four coaches Whose teams won big ten yikes, cheer coach who had three peat national title), etc

https://twitter.com/umichathletics/status/636952982861541377

@UMichAthletics: "World-class academics and the contest of sport in why young men and women choose to attend @umich." - Jim Hackett http://t.co/KPMfmYHinC
Hackett's new theme. Our overall APR tied with Duke for best

Thought this was a good presser note from a player

@Mark__Snyder: Kalis: Drevno has taught us stuff we didn't even know that was out there

lol i do that at early bird dinner

we have banquet food designed for old people and at cheap price

today i had london broil with overcooked greenbeans and mashed potatoes
and a side salad

we get two main course choices with the sides, salad, and beverage - cost 9.25 for Seniors, 9.75 non-senior rate

(and that includes tax and tip)

Last edited:
Back