Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Virginia tech fining players $

This conversation is about whether scholarship athletes should be fined for ridiculous things. And they absolutely should not.

And obviously the AD agrees, so it's settled.

So let's move on to important shit, like who has more magical powers, leprechauns
or unicorns?

And obviously the AD agrees, so it's settled.

So let's move on to important shit, like who has more magical powers, leprechauns
or unicorns?

I'm going with unicorns because they have larger...equipment...with which to create their magic.

I'm talking about their horn ya perverted bastards!

Well regardless of whether or not it is happening, it makes for an interesting conversation.

I can't handle any more QB battle debates or position breakdowns. Season just needs to start.

Last edited:
Back