Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

UM @ Utah Prediction Thread

zyxt9

I'm going with:

UM 17
Utah 13

This is mostly due to difficulty for me imagining UM winning a high scoring game at Utah.

GO BLUE!!!

20-17 Utah. Not confident in our offense yet. Maybe they will surprise me.

17-13 Utah. I hate to do it but I need to see the offense do something before I believe we will be better.

I'm not sure why so many are posting predictions with high point totals. I'm expecting a grind it out, ball control offense with minimal pressure on the QB. I think Harbaugh would love to have every drive last over 5 minutes and get as close to 10 as possible...the anti-RR offense. On 3rd and long, I think he'll throw short passes, screens, or even run draws so as to not have his QB potentially throwing INTs.

Looking at strengths and weaknesses...the OL and RBs are strengths while QB is questionable and WRs are lacking talent. Maybe some guys will surprise and step up, but for his first game I really think Harbaugh wants to bring back Bo's style with a strong running attack and tough defense.

I have no clue to how he is going to approach this game. It hope it is close but I don't see us winning, hope I am wrong.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Because no one has any freaking clue what the score is going to be or what the dynamics will be. Did you think OSU and Alabama in the Sugar Bowl would come close to scoring 80 combined points? Picking over/under in football is a really tough task.

Last edited:
Back