Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Depth Chart Released!!!

Did you say Depth Chart or ...

Depth Charge..????

p-dd-826-asroc-1.jpg

I renamed my fantasy football team "Jim Harbaugh is God" just now.

last year it was "Public Enemy." I auto-drafted, which was a disaster, but I still won my league and went 13-1 because I had Antonio Brown, Leveon Bell, and Marshawn Lynch.

Lynch's "Beastmode" run last year locked up the championship game for me.

29906170001_4018535599001_thumb-8c9e150586498e046c0f6a706700cbe1.jpg

"You know why I'm here."

In before someone accuses JH of bad sportsmanship or something equally whiny.

Last edited:
The thing that jumps out to me is all of the juniors and seniors starting. No True freshmen, only RS fresh Peppers. Mason Cole looks like the only Sophomore. This team is experienced and ready to win this year. Utah will tell us a lot.

Quite a few "OR"s on that list. Harbaugh isn't willing to name the starter just yet.

IF Morris is the starter and does well it will further demonstrate how fucked up Hoke & Co were at coaching, and how the new staff is improving not only player talent and skillset, but confidence too.

Cause he's been there from the beginning and been through hell.

That applies to quite a few players, and I don't care about such sentimental BS. I just want the guys who form the best team to be on the field, maximizing potential for victory and I'm confident that is what Harbaugh will put out on the field, so if that means Morris is the starter or not, I'm good with it.

i can see the logic behind wanting Shane to be the starter. Obviously, in order to have become the starter, he would have had to improve on that 50% completion and that would be a good thing.

i can see the logic behind wanting Shane to be the starter. Obviously, in order to have become the starter, he would have had to improve on that 50% completion and that would be a good thing.

his stats were bad, but from what I've read on here and a couple other places, his attitude was worse. I think he'd need to up his charisma quite a bit in order to feel good about him leading the offense. sounds like Rudock didn't have a very high hill to climb to beat Morris out in the "intangibles" and "leadership" departments.

the fact that a FB is our team captain from that side of the field is a little telling. it should've been Morris.

Rudock is going to be starting. At the open practice for students, Rudock took almost all of the first team reps.

Rudock is going to be starting. At the open practice for students, Rudock took almost all of the first team reps.

Exactly. I don't think there's anybody left outside of national media that thinks there is a competition at QB

Back