Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

A touch of Bo

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
The tunnel at Michigan Stadium now contains a final message for football players as they head toward the field.

"The TEAM, The TEAM, The TEAM," is painted in blue lettering with maize trim and is shown in a Twitpic by Andy Reid, a reporter at The Wolverine magazine.

It's so nice to see somebody that cares so much about Michigan tradition and values. Very refreshing.

Saw that pic today. I love it!

I wouldn't mind having that as a desktop background for my laptop. However, I'm not so great at creating that kind of stuff and I haven't seen a pic of it large enough for my screen.

Red posted the link on the other board. Anyone know what it is? We can paste the picture to save others time looking for it.

Edit: Found it on MGoBlog

new-tunnel_thumb.jpg

That is sweet. Clearly thats what we lost under RR. With him it was all about him and his reputation. Now we have a coach who understands it and will do it the right way. In Hoke we trust.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Red posted the link on the other board. Anyone know what it is? We can paste the picture to save others time looking for it.

Edit: Found it on MGoBlog

new-tunnel_thumb.jpg

Way too sick!

Back