Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hurricanes 5 Red Wings 3 FInal

Certainly hoping to see a better game than the one last Saturday. Despite pulling out the win, the team has to know they were sloppy and were saved entirely by the effort of Mrazek. I'd love to see the team come out hot early and put the game away, really the opposite of the last game.

I'll be at this one - hoping for a Larkin goal.

My prediction is wings win 3-1 with goals by Larkin,Tatar and Nyqust.

Let's Go Wings!

Certainly hoping to see a better game than the one last Saturday. Despite pulling out the win, the team has to know they were sloppy and were saved entirely by the effort of Mrazek. I'd love to see the team come out hot early and put the game away, really the opposite of the last game.

A win is a win is a win. You're going to lose to teams you should beat. Can't prevent that. Any win is a good win.

DaMn Internet and cable have been out all day Friday and I have learned I do not want to live off the grid.... least my phone works on and off.

5 goals at home to a bad Carolina team is not good..

Back