Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 1 Capitals 0 Final

Wings just get hosed on the review ..Wings should have a goal. Why even use review if your not going to get it right :/

Mrazek 38 saves 1n the shutout.. 15 shots by Alex O. which was a career high as he was trying to break Fedorov's all-time goals from Russian's in the NHL..

Last edited:
Andreas Athanasiou with the only goal his first of his career for the Wings..

Andreas Athanasiou with the only goal his first of his career for the Wings..

Oh my gosh. Ovechkin had 15 shots against us, all by himself, and we go on to win 1-0? The only goal of the game was by Athanasiou. I have not heard of this Athanasiou before, but lets go Wings!!! Keep up the good work.

The team still feels more lucky than good. The offensive breakout is tentative and filled with off target passes. The defensive scheme leaves too many open lanes to the goal. I think the offense will get a lot better as the players figure out where they are supposed to be and where their teammates are going, but the transition period is pretty ugly right now.

Just keep plugging away at it and make the playoffs. I do feel we will get bether as the season goes on... get PD back and hopefully the offense will get better . Also we should have had 2 goals last night... the review was a joke ...easy call...

Back