Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Red Wings 5 Sabres 4 Final Shootout

With all our bitching including me the Wings are on a 7 game point streak which is the teams best in four years.
Detroit's seven-game point streak is its best in four years, and another against the Sabres would give the franchise its longest since going 12 in a row from March 11-April 3, 2010.

Wings up 2-0 and 3-1 and now it is 3-2 with the third coming up..
Can the Wings hold on to the lead!!!

First minute PP goal in the third and its 3-3 and another lead blown verses a shitty team. Least this was a lot earlier..

Now Buffalo leads 4-3 as this shitty team gives up another goal.. Fucking defense is a joke.

The team comes out in the third with no damn energy..

The team has 34 shots on goal with still 14 minutes to play in the third.. The problem is this team just never buries its chances... They miss passes.. They miss wide open nets.. they pass when they should shoot. The shoot when they should pass..the give up the puck in their own zone.... No energy to start the third... This team should have 10 more points then they have at least..

Last edited:
Finally a PP goal!! 4-4 seven minutes left.. (only 13 PP goal all season) WTF!!
Justin A having a nice night 2 goals and a
Gordie Howe Hat trick..

Fight
assist
goal.

Which is kinda dumb because GH only had 2 of those lo!!

Last edited:
4-4 going into overtime... 7 out of last 8 and five in a row for OT.

We finally score 4 goals and give PM some goals and damn it our defense caves in :/

Last edited:
Going to a shootout :/

Wings first.
Sabres third.

Gus- whiffs.
Sabres-whiffs.

PD-Whiffs.
Sabres-Whiffs.

Richards-Scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sabres-Whiffs!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know we have had a least a point in eight straight games.. Sorry I bitch about you guys wings but i feel you could be so much better...LOL

Maybe its the youth in closing out games?

Overtiming our way to 2nd place in the Atlantic
Since Monday November 16th, the Red Wings have had 4 overtime wins (including 1 shootout, last night), and 3 overtime losses. That's a total of 7 (out of 8 games) overtime games, resulting in 11 points.

Holy crap we can't keep going to overtime every game. We have to win in regulation in order to prove that we are a real winning team.

Team is going to get tired the hard way... 5 Minutes extra at a time..

Back