Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Be sure to make posts safe for work

Well...I used to be a Moderator and know a few tricks!! Ha!!

[img websiteurl.comoftheimage[/img] and you can monkey with the size too ...all HTML basics

Just close the first img with a ] before the website url....

M&B09, just because of your request, I have forewent using my bare bicep as my avatar.

I would hate to have scandalized anybody at your job.

Hey, Vic, I'm trying to post a pic of me and Lloyd Carr as my avatar, but I'm not able to make it appear. There are no instructions about how to upload a photo, just how to link to a URL.

I uploaded the photo to my facebook account so I would have a URL, but it still isn't taking here.

Any suggestions?

Yeah, the Signature portion requires HTML but the avatar is just the direct URL. You'd have to upload it to Photobucket, etc or have it posted online somewhere.

Uh, Duh ...I just re-read your post. I think some sites, b/c they're social sites won't let you hyperlink directly to them

OK, Vic, thanks...I'm actually not at the computer that I have the pic on my hard drive on anyway, so I'll try photobucket or flickr when I get back to that computer...sorry I can't make it tonight, next time for sure...

I got my pic of facebook. Its my sons bedroom. Try to right click it and click view picture or whatever. Then copy that url. I think that might work. But I don't know, I did it by my phone so its different.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]M&B09, just because of your request, I have forewent using my bare bicep as my avatar.

I would hate to have scandalized anybody at your job.

Ha!

Back