Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

pO$U is Special

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]pO$u??? This isn't mlive

I have never been on MLive at any point so I don't know what you are referring to there. I have just called them pO$U for over a decade now.

Finally, A place I can post these:

pryor_knowledge.gif

hadn't seen that 2nd pic, Red. Pretty good, except Bulimia and Danontonio irritate me. I just can't see Hoke hanging with Donantonio and with what Donantonio said about Tressell, I wouldn't include him in that picture. The only reason that he might be happy about the whole situation is that he might have a chance to coach at OH* now.

I have a little more respect for Bulimia now after his tirade at BIG media day about cheaters.

You had to know once those wristbands got leaked out they would pull them back. O$U is trying to distance themselves from sweater vest and blame him and TP for everything and they cant with these floating around. Love the pics BTW.

I think the coaches were picked because of the clothes the guys in the video are wearing. The are more gifs on the subject out there, but I don't think people would appreciate too many animated gifs in a row.

...and my respect for that Wisconsin coach hasn't budged. The guy isn't morally fit to coach college football.

Red and Guilty said:
I think the coaches were picked because of the clothes the guys in the video are wearing. The are more gifs on the subject out there, but I don't think people would appreciate too many animated gifs in a row.

...and my respect for that Wisconsin coach hasn't budged. The guy isn't morally fit to coach college football.

It's unusual for you to get that upset, Red, what's up with Bulimia?

Back