Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians 9-18-16 Game 149

Miggy says FU to Tigers 3rd base coach dave clark and scores,

Tigers lead 3 - 2,

Cabrera's 2,500 hits: 1,522 singles, 520 doubles, 17 triples, 441 home runs.

Daniel Norris doesn't plunk an Indian just throws behind a batter in retaliation.

Justin Upton's 25th HR went over deepest part of LF wall, and it wasn't close. Statcast projected it at 451 feet. 5-2 Tigers lead.

statcast had Justin Upton's HR trot at 31.2 seconds...3rd slowest by a tigers player. VMart has 2 slower.

Last edited:
At work now, so just watching on gameday. What was up with Aybar's at bat?

At work now, so just watching on gameday. What was up with Aybar's at bat?

I must've turned my attention to Detroit Lions game cast at that moment, because I must've missed it.

Meanwhile, the wife has just predicted a bench clearing brawl a for the end of this game.

Not the game for the wheels to come off in the bullpen, get it together!

I must've turned my attention to Detroit Lions game cast at that moment, because I must've missed it.

Meanwhile, the wife has just predicted a bench clearing brawl a for the end of this game.

If Rondon or J. Wilson don't drill an indians batter the last 2/3 innings today, they better do something next week in the 4 games at Detroit.
Got to protect their players or the pitchers will be labeled a bunch of tulips.

If Rondon or J. Wilson don't drill an indians batter the last 2/3 innings today, they better do something next week in the 4 games at Detroit.
Got to protect their players or the pitchers will be labeled a bunch of tulips.

They might not get the chance, unless we score a bunch of runs, or fall far behind.

Kinsler was indeed ejected by Jordan Baker after bottom 5th. No explanation given. Odd ejection of an infielder by plate ump.
JasonBeck

What's the prognosis any chance we can still get a bench clearing brawl yet before this is over?

Last edited:
If you really want one, go get a bat and start beating on your bench 😀

My bat is already broken years ago, wrapped it back togeather with a whole bunch of duck tape and occionsally still get it out and swing at a rock or two

Lions lost, Well maybe the tigers can end the season with a 14-0 run. LOL..

: sarcasm just another service I offer

http://m.tigers.mlb.com/det/video/search?team_id=116&tagName=Detroit Tigers
Webvideo Highlights of the Tigers 9 - 5 win over the f'n indians.

Justin Upton ? Hit a 450-foot bomb of a home run to center field to put the Tigers up 5-2 at the time.

Cameron Maybin ? Maybin reached base 4 times, twice by walk, twice by hits.

Daniel Norris ? This isn?t entirely for his pitching performance ? and it?s worth noting his defense didn?t have his back ? but he quickly responded to all the hit Tigers by throwing it behind the back of Rajai Davis. Gotta like that.

Shane Greene ? Roars all over the place today. 5 outs in the seventh and eighth innings really helped the Tigers in a tight game.

J.D. Martinez -- Three hits, including a three-run home run in the ninth inning to put the Tigers up 9-5.

FU Trevor Bauer ? We don?t normally hiss the opposing team, but Bauer hit Ian Kinsler on the helmet, Miguel Cabrera on the hand and Victor Martinez on the knee. Sure, they were accidents but that?s three near-injuries too many.

Victor Martinez ? 0-for-4 (0-3 with RISP), a GIDP, six stranded.

Stats and stuff.
Miguel Cabrera recored the 2,500th hit of his career in the third inning.

Justin Upton hit his 25th home run of the season.

J.D. Martinez hit his 21st home run of the season.

All three Tigers who were hit by pitches stayed in the game, but Ian Kinsler was later ejected by home plate umpire Jordan Baker in the fifth inning.

So Kinsler knocks Carrasco out for the season on a line drive and the Indians throw at Ian's head the next day? Fuck them.

If the Tigers are out of it when the teams meet again in Detroit, I hope Tiger pitchers throw bean balls at all of these shit heads. Hope we break some more of their hands in the process.

Back