Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians 9-18-16 Game 149

Trevor Bauer tweeted;
Want to extend my apologies to the Tigers I hit today. Especially Ian. Would never intentionally throw at someone's head. No place for that.

KalineCountry ‏to bauer,
@BauerOutage Revenge is a dish best served cold.
4 games coming up in Detroit you shitehook.
#weararmor

Trevor Bauer tweeted;
Want to extend my apologies to the Tigers I hit today. Especially Ian. Would never intentionally throw at someone's head. No place for that.

KalineCountry ‏to bauer,
@BauerOutage Revenge is a dish best served cold.
4 games coming up in Detroit you shitehook.
#weararmor

He absolutely threw at Ian's head intentionally. That was no accident. I have no doubt that scumbag Francona is behind this.

He absolutely threw at Ian's head intentionally. That was no accident. I have no doubt that scumbag Francona is behind this.

Two more webvideos, from the pathological liars. one from FF bauer and one from FF francona.

http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/video?vid=767944771541

http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/video?vid=767940163705

Francona isn't on twitter or I would have told him he was a pathological liar and to overdose on some vicodin or percs.
He used to pop them like M and M's.

Last edited:
Terry is a big scumbag. He started it all probably.

Last edited:
Francona is a huge doucebag when he acts all apologetic like that webvideo.

Saw it many times when he managed the redsox and made an excuse for a pitcher who drilled a batter.

It doesn't make any sense for him to try to hit Kinsler in the head. My guess is it was an accident.

6 out of the last 19 batters Bauer has hit have been Tigers, all happening in the month of September.

2 x M. Cabrera
2 x I. Kinsler
1 x V. Martinez
1 x B. Holaday

Last edited:
6 out of the last 19 batters Bauer has hit have been Tigers, all happening in the month of September.

2 x M. Cabrera
2 x I. Kinsler
1 x V. Martinez
1 x B. Holaday

I wish Indians pitchers would hit more Tigers batters. That seems to be the only way they can get on base. They certainly don't seem to be able to do it on their own!

I wish Indians pitchers would hit more Tigers batters. That seems to be the only way they can get on base. They certainly don't seem to be able to do it on their own!

That is just ignorant. As much as I believe the Tigers woes centers around the lack of consistent offense, I would never codone hitting a player, let alone 3 in the same game. Keep in mind, all three were fast balls that could have hurt each of these players and these were arguably the 3 best offensive players that were hit. Not McCann, Iglesias or Aybar types.

Cabrera on Bauer: "He throws the ball everywhere. Every time you face a guy like that, you expect somebody to get hit.?

That is just ignorant. As much as I believe the Tigers woes centers around the lack of consistent offense, I would never codone hitting a player, let alone 3 in the same game. Keep in mind, all three were fast balls that could have hurt each of these players and these were arguably the 3 best offensive players that were hit. Not McCann, Iglesias or Aybar types.

obviously I was joking

No Kinsler or Victor Martinez in Tigers lineup vs. twins.

Kinsler feeling better, but "still a little groggy, a little foggy".

Victor Martinez's right knee swelled up after game Sunday, Ausmus said.
Victor was hit by Trevor Bauer pitch Sunday at Cleveland.

Back