Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins 9-20-16 Game 150

Would like for miggy to reach 100 rbi's yet at least on the year

Yeah I agree 100 would be cool. But sadly jv,Miggy , and victor probably will not taste WS champagne in Detroit unless a miracle happens.. At least we will get the HOF out of miggy and possibly JV although he is a longer shot.

Jacoby and McGhee just have no luck with balls dropping or hitting walls damnnit.

Kaboom !!!

5-0.

I was just going to blast Brad for DHING McCann. I guess he showed me. If he could only hit the rightys !!!!

Last edited:
That was miggy's 442 career home run moving him into a tie for 41st all time with Dave kingman

Last edited:
Miggy with homerun # 34 and RBI 93. 7 more to go...
With tonights double and homerun Miguel Cabrera now has over 300 total bases for the 12 time in his great Career.
#MiggyMVPTripleCrownBeast

With his 2-run home run, Miguel Cabrera now has 1,538 RBI in his career, passing Joe DiMaggio (1,537) for 48th in MLB history.

Back