Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wildcard

If you're projecting Toronto to fade 91 isn't going to be the top spot.

Baltimore would have to go 8 and 1 to require 91 in that case.

I didn't have Toronto taking their current series with New York so it's already changed. Lol if the tigers want the top we spot they'll need to go about 7-1 now with the final 8...5-3 6-2 for the second spot

Last edited:
7 to go, gotta win em all

I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired of losing

This damn team can't beat KC and now face the team they really can't figure out over the next 4.

Shitty Diamondbacks didn't help matters either getting swept by the Orioles.

7 to go, gotta win em all

I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired of losing

The Tigers? 4 divisions in a row, a off year and now a playoff race. I know we all want 110 wins and a world series but I'm not sure I call that "tired of losing."

The Tigers? 4 divisions in a row, a off year and now a playoff race. I know we all want 110 wins and a world series but I'm not sure I call that "tired of losing."

You have to put that in context with the Lions as well. And yes falling short and never reaching that final WS title goal over the last 10 years leaves me sick and tired of falling short and or losing, how's that, better? sick and tired of falling short.

You have to put that in context with the Lions as well. And yes falling short and never reaching that final WS title goal over the last 10 years leaves me sick and tired of falling short and or losing, how's that, better? sick and tired of falling short.

I would rather have a vested interest in the Tigers because they are making the playoffs or in the hunt in late September vs. knowing they are out of it in June.

I would rather have a vested interest in the Tigers because they are making the playoffs or in the hunt in late September vs. knowing they are out of it in June.

as would I, just woulda been nice to get one though. oh well I guess.

The Lions and Tigers are nothing a like.

Seattle just beat Houston so they're tied with us. We need Toronto to beat Balt. and Seattle not to win. And of course we need to win games..

Seattle just beat Houston so they're tied with us. We need Toronto to beat Balt. and Seattle not to win. And of course we need to win games..

It really does not mater what other teams do. Should not win yours! This team is so poorly built.

At this point I would have to say it's highly unlikely the tigers will obtain a wild card spot.

giphy.gif

At this point of the year and how this season has unfolded, I really don't care either way if they do or don't get in the playoffs.
Seriously, how far does anyone think they would advance??

I'm not sure if they would adance or not but you never know. No way I thought KC would get to the WS in 2014.

With that being said JV has been outstanding.

Tigers: Hold the tiebreaker over the Astros (4-2 season-series edge) and Mariners (4-3) and currently hold it over the Yankees as well. Even though they split the season series with the Yankees (3-3), they have a better record against the AL Central than the Yankees do against the AL East. That could change, though. The Tigers lost the season series to the Orioles (2-5) and Blue Jays (4-3).

Can't believe that shit head Osuna gave up a pinch hit Homer

If two teams tie for second spot there is a one game playoff monday i think that is whatni heard on tv then the wildcard Tuesday. Not sure if it's three teams lol.

Last edited:
Back