Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pitching good & bad

lonesometiger

Lets look at the bad first as General MacArthur said good news can wait.

Bad contracts have returned! Zimmerman 18 M's and sky high to 25 M's= Willis when will they learn? Sanchez 16 M's and two more seasons to go. = Bonderman, Pelrey 8 M's enough been said. = Robertson. I rest my case!!! One of these is on DD the others on AA. O Lowe 5.5 M's and yep we got him next year, can be a number of bad signing bad relief pitchers.
BTW I'm a going to say here Upton got 25 HR's,78 rbi to go with his 170 worthless strikeouts. They do nothing to help the offence except do not make a DP. One other thing here is how many have been the third out, as an out is an out no mater how you make it.

The good has a mix of bad in as you will see. But the good can out way out the bad. I got to thinking how do the Tigers match up to a good rotation.
Lets start with Verlander = Syndergaard, Fulmer = Matz, you'll see the humor next. Norris Van guy = deGrom, Geico guy. Boyd the dark horse of the staff = Harvey, the dark Knight. No one is = to Colon. Au as you see no Zimmerman, Sanchez, or Pelfrey, as two of the three will not fit and that adds up to at least to 24 M's in the garbage can! But IMO the good out does the bad. BTW Farmer looked better last night.

As for 9-22-16 games Verlander will start one game the other should be pitched like a spring training game. Let the Bull pen piece it together. Might as well as Pelfrey did it to them in his last start.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back