Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals @ Tigers 9-23-16 Game #153

manchild98

Miggy needs 6 rbi to reach 100. Gonna be difficult.

Fulmer sharp so far 4 K's.

Miggy needs 6 rbi to reach 100. Gonna be difficult.

Fulmer sharp so far 4 K's.

Especially when they dont pitch to him , but he just had a chance . Hope he gets it to keep the streak alive but more importantly it means were scoring runs !!

Victor with a Bomb and J_Up with another that got out of there in a flash,

Tigers lead 4 - 0,

Nice home runs in the 3rd inning! The home runs both went to left field in about the same area.

Tigers' game on Saturday now 1:05 ET
The Tigers' game on Saturday vs. the Royals at Comerica Park has been selected for a national television broadcast by FOX. Due to the national telecast, first pitch for the game has been changed to 1:05 p.m. ET.

J_Upton has now hit 14 homers since August 21,
tied with Brian Dozier for the most in the majors in that stretch.

You've got to be shitting me.. Besides I would argue that should be considered a secure catch since the ball never left contact with his person

Yeah I thought that was an out.

Seriously how is it a bobble if it never leaves contact with the body. Stupid call in New York.what is this the process of a catch now? NFL like. Lol I completely disagree with the over turned call, and it lead to a run, total bullshit

Last edited:
Seriously how is it a bobble if it never leaves contact with the body. Stupid call in New York.what is this the process of a catch now? NFL like. Lol I completely disagree with the over turned call

Right call. He never had control of the ball until after the player was well past the bag.

Right call. He never had control of the ball until after the player was well past the bag.

Shouldn't have to IMO if the ball never leaves contact with players person I'd change that rule to be such

Last edited:
Back