Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Atlanta series

gotime909

If we're still locked into this battle for the postseason, you have to move Miggy to 3rd and play VMart at 1st right?

I heard they have already said the plan is VMart will not play in that series?

I mean I like the idea of being able to pick when to bat VMart, but 12 at bats > 3 at bats

No, victor will just take his spot as pinch hit home run guy for that series

Smith looked like little beast mode on that run.

Oh wrong thread.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter one bit when the series is. It is Atlanta. If we cannot beat them without Victor than we don't deserve to be in the 1-game play in game.

I agree. If you have to have this dumb interleague crap, get it done by the all star break.

I don't like it either but with an odd number of teams in each league, every week inter-league is going on. We just drew the short straw this season.

It doesn't matter one bit when the series is. It is Atlanta. If we cannot beat them without Victor than we don't deserve to be in the 1-game play in game.
You mean the team that is on a 7 game winning streak(all against teams either in or fighting for a playoff spot)?

You mean the team that is on a 7 game winning streak(all against teams either in or fighting for a playoff spot)?

Same one. You think they are going to do undefeated the rest of the season?

Same one. You think they are going to do undefeated the rest of the season?

No, but I'm gonna acknowledge that they are a MLB team that is playing pretty good right now and we have to play them not only at their place, but under a different style of baseball.

No, but I'm gonna acknowledge that they are a MLB team that is playing pretty good right now and we have to play them not only at their place, but under a different style of baseball.

Throughout the season, parts of your argument could be applied to a team on the upcoming schedule. It shouldn't matter is all that I am maintaining. If the Tigers are a worthy team, they control their own destiny. They also have the best record since Interleague play was instituted.

Back