Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Indians @ Tigers 9-28-16 Game 158

If Miggy is gonna follow his base running blunders up with bombs, I can live with it. 2 games in a row now lol

Wtf O's just took the damn lead in the 9th. :(

Last edited:
I just posted a late Verlander webvideo in Tuesdays game.
JV comments on how after he bounced the pickoff throw to Miggy and it hit him in the knee cap and has had him hobbling thereafter and his next at bat last night Miggy then hits a 3 run homer, much like tonight.

Frustrating as it was a pinch hit 2 run Homer in the ninth. Damn it all.

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2016/09/28/detroit-tigers-michael-fulmer/91251968/
Detroit Tigers' Michael Fulmer short of qualifying for ERA title.
Freep

Fulmer is three innings shy of qualifying for the ERA title, after he allowed three runs on six hits over 3 1/3 innings tonight to the Cleveland Indians at Comerica Park. He walked three and struck out three.

Fulmer's ERA rose from 2.95 to 3.06 for the season.

Aaron Sanchez of the Toronto Blue Jays entered the night leading the AL with a 3.06 ERA. Masahiro Tanaka of the Yankees has a 3.07 ERA and Justin Verlander, who is slated to start the regular season finale on Sunday, is third with a 3.10 ERA.

Boston and Yankees bother Celberating after yanks walking off in the 9th. Down 3-0 in the ninth Yankees win 5-3 . Walk off grand slam. Boston clinched division cause Jays lost.

Last edited:
What are the chances this game gets called? Is it doubtful because it has playoff implications? Plus we have a day game tomorrow.

Carlos Gomez is doing well with Texas since realsed by the Astros .

7 homers 21 dingers .274/.353/.519/. 872 in 30 games 119 plate appreancss . You can't tell me he is not better then collins and I believe he was let go during JD' s absence or close to it., and or before Upton went off . Plus Maybin has been injured over 60 games this year. .

What are the chances this game gets called? Is it doubtful because it has playoff implications? Plus we have a day game tomorrow.

Doesn't look like it's going to stop raining anytime soon, good chance it gets called tonight yet I'd say, think I'll watch taped episode of nasa's unexplained files and check back in a hour

Carlos Gomez is doing well with Texas since realsed by the Astros .

7 homers 21 dingers .274/.353/.519/. 872 in 30 games 119 plate appreancss . You can't tell me he is not better then collins and I believe he was let go during JD' s absence or close to it., and or before Upton went off . Plus Maybin has been injured over 60 games this year. .

I wanted us to get him too , we missed the boat on that one !!

Back