Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Braves 9-30-16 Game #159

Btw Tiger you should make a new thread about those numbers and it be stickied..

Btw Tiger you should make a new thread about those numbers and it be stickied..

too afraid to, started tracking Calvin to then he up and retired on us. Don't want to bring any of that bad mojo to the tigers.

I think Zimmerman gives us the best chance to win. We don't have other good options so that's fine. I think we should pitch Zimmerman 3-4 innings and maybe go with farmer after that. I don't see Zimmerman giving us 7 good innings even under the best circumstances. Let hitters see him once or maybe twice and quit while you're ahead. We have jv tomorrow so I expect him to go deep.

I just made that posts to get people's cards on the table in case Zimmerman gives up 3 in the first and then everyone second guesses ausmus ayong farmer or Boyd would be the better choice with the benefit of hindsight

Three guys in their lineup have pretty good numbers against Zimmerman

http://www.espn.com/mlb/player/batvspitch/_/id/30209/jordan-zimmermann

hmmmm not sure if I like that. agree, short lease make sure boyd and farmer are both ready to go today. how bout one time through for each.

Last edited:
Back