Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Drake Harris

thewolverines24

He's moving from WR to CB. Didn't see that one coming.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Way too much talent at WR. At CB, his height could be an asset in some situations. At least this way, he has a chance to see the field.

Sign number 37 that Tarik Black is going to be a badass mfer

naw man, this is sign 38.

sign 37 was when we saw his wallet:

bad-mother-fucker-wallets.jpg

Way too much talent at WR. At CB, his height could be an asset in some situations. At least this way, he has a chance to see the field.

He'll probably tear a hamstring the first time he tries to turn and run with a WR.

I guess this is what Harbaugh did with Richard Sherman. Sherman had injury issues at WR and he moved to CB. Worked out alright I guess.

I guess this is what Harbaugh did with Richard Sherman. Sherman had injury issues at WR and he moved to CB. Worked out alright I guess.

true. did he have as many injury issues as Harris though, I wonder.

it seems counterintuitive in a way. I always thought CB would be the most physically taxing position on the knees and ankles, with having to make unexpected cuts and moves while you're in man-to-man coverage.

true. did he have as many injury issues as Harris though, I wonder.

it seems counterintuitive in a way. I always thought CB would be the most physically taxing position on the knees and ankles, with having to make unexpected cuts and moves while you're in man-to-man coverage.

Sherman definitely did not have as many injuries. He had a really solid freshman year at WR. Played in 12 games and had 34 receptions for 581 yards and 3 TDs. Sophomore year he missed one game and had 39 receptions for 651 yards and 4 TDs. Junior year he missed 7 games and was ineffective in the 5 he played because of injury. Drake Harris has barely even played.

I'm not sure the scheme Stanford ran on defense. Vic Fangio was their d-coordinator and he runs a 3-4 with a mix of zone and man in the secondary. Sherman could have been mostly zone, but who knows. Seattle runs almost strictly cover 3. Probably helps with the injury bug.

Last edited:
Back