Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Report: Jim Hackett to be next CEO of Ford Motor Co.

Michchamp

Sort of OT, but it's the offseason...
Link. Supposedly will be announced Monday morning.

Wow! that's a big job.

It's not MBlog dude, you don't have to label things OT or not OT lol

At least you didn't title the thread, "Interesting thing" to make us click on it to see if it is in fact interesting...

At least you didn't title the thread, "Interesting thing" to make us click on it to see if it is in fact interesting...

I'd never do that. I have far too much respect for everyone's time.

Fun was for having back in college.

There is more to the life of being a captain of industry than having fun.

Alrighty then, Ace!

f0d.jpg

Last edited:
Alrighty then, Ace!

f0d.jpg

Plus common sense would indicate that it's a lot more work to get laid in a GT 40 than it is in the cabin of a limousine.

Middle aged guys don't want to work to get laid in cramped quarters.

We did all that shit back in college.

Plus common sense would indicate that it's a lot more work to get laid in a GT 40 than it is in the cabin of a limousine.

Middle aged guys don't want to work to get laid in cramped quarters.

We did all that shit back in college.

Or you could drive the GT40 to your house and get laid there. Or any other available building. Like a hotel. I hear people enjoy those establishments.

Or you could drive the GT40 to your house and get laid there. Or any other available building. Like a hotel. I hear people enjoy those establishments.

But some women just dig doing it in the car.

When I was at Michigan, I had this one girlfriend, she would want to go outside and do it in her car that was literally parked outside of the window of her bedroom in the driveway.

I'm just saying these days, if I got a date that wants to do it in the car I'd rather do it in the cabin of the limo than in the GT 40. That's just me. I don't mind if the car is parked outside of the chick's bedroom.

Last edited:
But some women just dig doing it in the car.

When I was at Michigan, I had this one girlfriend, she would want to go outside and do it in her car that was literally parked outside of the window of her bedroom in the driveway.

I'm just saying these days, if I got a date that wants to do it in the car I'd rather do it in the cabin of the limo than in the GT 40. That's just me. I don't mind if the car is parked outside of the chick's bedroom.

Of course the limo would be better. However, I think Ford's CEO can afford to have a GT40 and a company supplied limo. If you need the extra room, go with the limo. If you want to have a fun drive, take out the GT40 or Shelby Mustang.

I agree and think your position in this regard is quite reasonable.

Of course the limo would be better. However, I think Ford's CEO can afford to have a GT40 and a company supplied limo. If you need the extra room, go with the limo. If you want to have a fun drive, take out the GT40 or Shelby Mustang.

I've driven Shelby Mustangs and Porsche's and Jags and all kinds of cool sports cars back in the day.

I actually drive around in a Mazda 3 and that little compact actually has quite a bit of zip to it (I guess that's why the commercials say "zoom, zoom;") I think of it as the economy compact that thinks it's sports car.

At this point in my life, though, if I had the option, I'd probably want to be driven around in a big giant limo almost all the time; whether I was getting laid or not.

Every now and then I drive up to Tahoe or San Francisco or out to Phoenix or somewhere; if I was gonna do that and I had unlimited resources, I might want to drive a hot sports car.

Although if I had unlimited resources, I'd probably just take a private jet instead, and get picked up by a limo.

Back