Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 133 Tigers vs. Indians Sept 1, 2017 (Game 1)

But because of the money former players were making the prospects we got.. does this make us good in the future? Of course they're top ten in our farm system, did you see the top ten 2 months ago? It was trash.

Steven Moya was like #8 and he's been in the minors 8 seasons now and is no where near producing at the big league club.

Minor system looks better .. I mean how could they not. I hope I'm wrong but this team ain't winning for a very long time.

well, they weren't winning with the players they had. At some point you have to start over. The Tigers should have done that 2 years ago when DD "tried" to start over but got fired because of it.

Back