Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 141 Tigers vs blue jays Saturday, Sept 09 2017 4:07 pm EST

Brad is a dinkus doesn't seem to really try to win lotta times or just doesn't think properly, his logic is flawed

Regardless of what the roster looks like next year I would like someone, anyone else to manage this team. I am sick of Ausmus and his passive approach to each game.

3 out of 21 is what, 1 out of every 7?

I am completely confident that Tigers will win 3 - even more than three - games before the end of the season.

And when that happens, know what I'm gonna do?

I'm gonna pull this thread up and tell you "See? I told you. I had no doubt whatsoever the Tigers would be able to win 3 or more out of their last 21 games."

Bahahahaahah the new measure of success please just don't lose 100

Didn't someone here promote Hardy as a good bullpen piece? That's rhetorical, I know who it was and I'm not shocked he was wrong once again. But stats.....

The loss ensures the Tigers will not have a winning record for the second time in seven years.

And .500 or less for the 4th time in the past 10 years, although the team might not finish in the ALCD cellar for the 3rd time this year. But they also won't win 21 straight to avoid a losing season for the 3rd time. Tigers could wind up matching the 66-96 2001 team, who also turned a triple-play.

Thanks for adding the game and number to my topic title btw, KC, b/c I realized that I had forgotten to do so, right after posting it.

Last edited:
And for the 4th time in the past 10 years, although the team might not finish in the ALCD cellar for the 3rd time this year.

Thanks for adding the game and number to my topic title btw, KC, b/c I realized that I had forgotten to do so, right after posting it.

Your welcome Turok.

It's been years since I kind of couldn't wait for the season to end.

Didn't someone here promote Hardy as a good bullpen piece? That's rhetorical, I know who it was and I'm not shocked he was wrong once again. But stats.....

Rhetorical or trolling?

And in 2014/2015, that was a fair appraisal. And except for this year, his MLB stats are quite good. Against Lefties, he is still good.

Oh wait. Someone said Cabrera was good. Stats and all.

Back