Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFC Playoff Thread

I would consider you to be the most homerish trollposter who I have ever read, however you still fall far short of a certain Milwaukee Brewers homer who posted on the late ESPN team messageboards, and had a half-dozen or more alt-SNs which he used to create entire threads comprised of himself conversing with himself.

Lions at Ravens. I pick Lions because Ravens offense is garbage and Stafford with time can beat the Ravens coverage. Secondary should do well against Flacco and force turnovers on a turnover prone team. The Ravens D is good but the Lions offense has more talent and can use the turnovers to their advantage.
Lions at Bucs. I pick Lions because Bucs defense and run game is garbage and Winston back from injury and playing solid at best prior to injury. Bucs have no pass rush. 15 sacks.
Bears at Lions. I pick Lions because the Bears are awful with a rookie QB, no offense and average at best defense
Lions at Bengals. I pick Lions because Dalton is solid at best and the Bengals run game is worse than the Lions. They have a good D but again Stafford with time can torch them.
Packers at Lions. I pick Lions for sure if Rodgers doesn't play with a poor defense for Green Bay. If Rodgers play, it will be a close game but Lions are still the better team with more balanced O and D. Turnovers will be key

Lions most probable to win each game (despite their run game and sometimes pass rush problems)

Last edited:
Me thinks LKP is portraying some sort of persona that others are accepting as his actual one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep I think that's been pretty clear for a long time. Some people just think he's being serious for some reason.

Yep I think that's been pretty clear for a long time. Some people just think he's being serious for some reason.

I am serious it is most probable for Lions to win out. It's not guaranteed but I'd take the Lions in each game. For reasons in the post above

I am serious it is most probable for Lions to win out. It's not guaranteed but I'd take the Lions in each game. For reasons in the post above

Sure you are goof lol. I still remember when you admitted you were dicking around a few years ago.

You enjoy yourself though if it helps get you through your day.

Sure you are goof lol. I still remember when you admitted you were dicking around a few years ago.

You enjoy yourself though if it helps get you through your day.

Which team(s) beat the Lions in the last five. You can't name one

Which team(s) beat the Lions in the last five. You can't name one

What you mean to say is I can't name one you will accept because you're just goofing around. And I don't bother engaging in your pointless troll arguments about predictions and true wins. I just watch the games and see what happens.

I will be rooting for them to go 5-0 like everybody else here. Whether they do or not is not up to me.

Actually, I'm not totally on board with them going 5-0. I'm indifferent to the season win or lose at this point.

I just know that if they go 5-0 or 4-1 and make the playoffs as a wildcard, it could again set this franchise back by not making the necessary changes.

Actually, I'm not totally on board with them going 5-0. I'm indifferent to the season win or lose at this point.

I just know that if they go 5-0 or 4-1 and make the playoffs as a wildcard, it could again set this franchise back by not making the necessary changes.

That's where I'm at too.

Lions would probably need to lose out for their coaching staff to be in danger of being canned after the end of this season, not sure if even going 1-4 would do it...both being more unlikely to happen than 4-1 or 5-0.

Last edited:
Updated after the early games

Obviously not looking good for Detroit

So are we rooking for the Saints or the Panthers? With Detroit's luck it'll probably be a tie.

We're gonna get plenty of "4-0 finish most probable" posts so don't you worry about that.

Rodgers will come back and drop 50 on the Lions

Back