Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFC Playoff Thread

I think i'm just selfish, if the Lions can't even win a playoff game then I don't want anyone else in the div winning any super bowls GB and CHI already have, if MINN gets one now also it just further twist daggers for me, and I don't want to see any expansion team get one first either. Philly or Pats ok fine..

And honestly I thought Diggs was acting like a punk yesterday after his walk off. punk ass young guy.

Last edited:
I think i'm just selfish, if the Lions can't even win a playoff game then I don't want anyone else in the div winning any super bowls GB and CHI already have, if MINN gets one now also it just further twist daggers for me, and I don't want to see any expansion team get one first either. Philly or Pats ok fine..

And honestly I thought Diggs was acting like a punk yesterday after his walk off. punk ass young guy.

he did go overboard, but in that case, I think I could understand. At least he didn't do that for a run of the mill first down like a lot of them do.

he did go overboard, but in that case, I think I could understand. At least he didn't do that for a run of the mill first down like a lot of them do.

I grew up idolizing Barry is all, act like ya been there before. The dance antics don't bother me anymore other than lot of it just being stupid. Just the over the top Gangster stuff does. actin and posing all gangster like, like some kinda punk, I'm just getting old is all.

Last edited:
I grew up idolizing Barry is all, act like ya been there before. The dance antics don't bother me anymore other than lot of it being stupid. Just the over the top Gangster stuff does. actin and posing all gangster like, like some kinda punk, I'm just getting old is all.

As far as scoring a meaningful touchdown in a playoff game, Barry never was there before.

It looked to me like the guy was responding to the press making a big deal of the whole thing.

I think the press made big deal about it because it was a big deal.

Ironically, near the end of Pittsburgh Tennessee game, I was telling my wife about seeing Franco Harris's Immaculate Reception back when I was a kid.

As far as scoring a meaningful touchdown in a playoff game, Barry never was there before.

It looked to me like the guy was responding to the press making a big deal of the whole thing.

I think the press made big deal about it because it was a big deal.

Ironically, near the end of Pittsburgh Tennessee game, I was telling my wife about seeing Franco Harris's Immaculate Reception back when I was a kid.

Good point, act like ya been there before perhaps helped prevent him from every getting there. LOL.

Back