Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GAME Game Thread

b311j

Im hoping for this......

Crying%20Buckeye.11.jpg

But anticipating this.....

maxresdefault.jpg

FUCK Osu

][V][GoBlue

Okorn named starter. We are officially fucked.

yep, twitter saying Okorn is starting. Not good.

Hardly feel like watching

I will be on DVR delay til about 3:30pm. So at least I can fast forward if need be.

or just delete...

Does this mean that Peters is completely unavailable? or just that they are going to try Okorn?

damnit, we better pull this one out. We need a full game, running the ball, special teams, and defense has to get turnovers. This has to be a team win.

Hell, Michigan has got to get its running game going. Even OKorn can hand off the ball. Just play the offense that Peters played. Defense has got to play all 4 quarters too. GO BLUE!

Wheatley was moving, so that?s why O?Korn missed him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lucky the safety didn't close up on that Wheatley otherwise that overthrow would have been an int. Come on OKorn hit your wide open receivers.

I hate to say I have dreaded this game since week 3

Not surprised to hear s lot of osu fans there

If I had still had my tickets and wasn't stuck in Florida with Dad, I would've still gone

I didn't miss a game during the Richard Rod or the Brady. Eras

O?Korn is OSUs best player on the field presently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back