Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The official MICHIGAN-South Carolina game thread

Is part of ithe playcalling the qb? We have constant chnage there all,year

Pathetic offensive stats on both sides. SC has 16yds rushing, Michigan has 21. SC has 73yds passing, Michigan has 76. Unless something changes it is going to come down to which defense wears out first.

How I long for the days of consistency at QB. Hell, I miss Rudock (granted, he had help at WR).

Ground game is horror blevand that has been one of the better parts of offense this year

Michigan-South Carolina is the season's first game between Power 5 teams with neither team gaining 100 yards of offense in the first half. #OutbackBowl

I know it's halftime, but there were a lot of empty seats there in Tampa earlier

maybe a thousand people in the upper bowl, total.

2nd half of this shit show coming up!

Sometimes I wish football games ended after 2 quarters.

I know it's halftime, but there were a lot of empty seats there in Tampa earlier

maybe a thousand people in the upper bowl, total.

Tickets are just getting to be a bit ridiculous in price. Imo

Last edited:
Back