Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

V-Mart tore his ACL

buddyboy2121

likely out for the 2012 season. FUCK. Time to man up DD and do something

Something that happened recently? If he had it during the season somebody fucked up royally.

Just awful news!!! Terrible. Now we have no choice, we have to trade prospects for a bat.

There's a link on the other thread. Hurt it working out and he's being evaluated.

ChrisintheD said:
Shit!!!!!! Go sign Prince Fielder asap!!
This seems crazy but add him as a full time DH and next winter trade V-mart for a pitcher

Had Martinez's knee jerked with this violence, it would have ended his career.

When I heard this news...I ripped my hair out, punched myself in the nut sack ten times, slammed my hand in the car door, and chewed on some tin foil for good measure.

Well not really...but that pretty much sums up the pain I felt upon the discovery.

Drag out the pocketbook, DD. Now's not the time to be a pussy.

cmlfactor said:
When I heard this news...I ripped my hair out, punched myself in the nut sack ten times, slammed my hand in the car door, and chewed on some tin foil for good measure.

Well not really...but that pretty much sums up the pain I felt upon the discovery.

DD doesn't determine the budget.

mjsb2 said:
cmlfactor said:

He knows that, as we all do, but why is it that whenever I read a reply from you in a thread, it almost always includes a quote and attacking another members opinion in a post, and rarely if ever just being a reply in regard to the OP's topic or subject?

Turok said:
mjsb2 said:

He knows that, as we all do, but why is it that whenever I read a reply from you in a thread, it almost always includes a quote and attacking another members opinion in a post, and rarely if ever just being a reply in regard to the OP's topic or subject?

Because I'm an asshole.

mjsb2 said:
Turok said:

Because I'm an asshole.

Well...by seeing that you only have -1 for karma, then maybe you had better step up to the plate a little more often and/or do a better job at it, b/c we apparently have much bigger and better (badder?) assholes who are posting here.

:)

Back