Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Remember Kevin Saucier?

Yeah, we used to call him Kevin Sashay when my friends and I were @ our local neighborhood watering hole, while watching the Tigers games and shooting pool. Coincidentally, Saucier flamed out right around the same time that my old neighborhood in NE Detroit did.

By '83, just about everyone that I knew had left for supposedly greener pastures in the burbs, or if long jobless, like my brother was back then, completely out of MI, to other states, many to Texas where MI expatriates were known as "black-taggers" b/c of the color of MI license plates back then...oh well.

Turok said:
Yeah, we used to call him Kevin Sashay when my friends and I were @ our local neighborhood watering hole, while watching the Tigers games and shooting pool. Coincidentally, Saucier flamed out right around the same time that my old neighborhood in NE Detroit did.

By '83, just about everyone that I knew had left for supposedly greener pastures in the burbs, or if long jobless, like my brother was back then, completely out of MI, to other states, many to Texas where MI expatriates were known as "black-taggers" b/c of the color of MI license plates back then...oh well.

I remember calling him Sa-shay as well!

Back