Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LTB:NEW PS3

beez

Anyone know of any stores with good deals on them right now? I was kind of hoping to find one with an included copy of NCAA with it but Walmart is charging $399 for a ps3+ game. They go smite themselves for that. I know Ebay is an option but I was gonna just pick one up unless I could get a steal on ebay or another website maybe that I havent thought of checking.

I got a ps3 for 129.99 on ebay and it works to perfection. It's a UK model and I have yet to figure out how to change the Region Codes on it... Still at that price it was well worth it.

Beez said:
Anyone know of any stores with good deals on them right now? I was kind of hoping to find one with an included copy of NCAA with it but Walmart is charging $399 for a ps3+ game. They go smite themselves for that. I know Ebay is an option but I was gonna just pick one up unless I could get a steal on ebay or another website maybe that I havent thought of checking.

I see the best deals on Amazon.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Better deal than 60 gig for $129.99?
id get the older, used 60 gig (or an old 80gig). the new ones have a higher failure rate, have overheating problems, and cant play PS2 games. even some of the older, bigger 80GB ones cant even play PS2 games.

i have a 3 year old 80GB that i got with the Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle, still works perfectly and will play both PS1 and PS2 games.

I have the original 60g just sitting in my closet. The one I use is the Slim.

I've always heard the old one have the worse overheating problems. I have the original Cheka1 (or whatever it is) that is backwards compatable and it appears to have an overheating problem. Since I have a squaretrade warranty theyre giving me the entire amount I paid for it 3 years ago ($299) to buy a new one.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I have the original 60g just sitting in my closet. The one I use is the Slim.

***RAISES HAND***

I'll take that closeted PS3 off your hands!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Mitch":zgc12pml]I have the original 60g just sitting in my closet. The one I use is the Slim.

***RAISES HAND***

I'll take that closeted PS3 off your hands![/quote:zgc12pml]

this

Back