Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ruffles - Molten Hot Wings chips

beez

Had them today at lunch. Greatness in a bag...recommened.

Yes very good. There is this one chip I used to eat in High School they were Lance brand and it was Hot Buffalo Wing with Blue Cheese very good and haven't had them in years.

Respectfully, I'm going to have to disagree. I bought them because they were out of my usual Dill Lays so I tried them.. Very disappointing...

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Respectfully, I'm going to have to disagree. I bought them because they were out of my usual Dill Lays so I tried them.. Very disappointing...

Really? I thought they were great. So great I posted on a message board about them! lol I dont eat a ton of chips though. Mostly a dorito guy but these looked pretty interesting.

Do you guys have the cheeseburger flavored ones in Michigan yet? Frikken fantastic!

mhughes0021 said:
Do you guys have the cheeseburger flavored ones in Michigan yet? Frikken fantastic!

I really hate Cheeseburger flavored anything to be honest. Other than an actual cheeseburger.

Back