Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hurricane

someone is from NC. I think it's "Red and Guilty". More of a Wolverine poster. He posted about feeling the quake in NC.

Heard that this Hurricane could be something our generation remembers. Which sounds like a really bad thing.

I live in a suburb of Boston. Awhile ago this morning I heard that New York was starting to get it. Sometime today the high winds and rain will pour nonstop through Sunday here.
Food Check, Coffee Check, Cigars Check, Flashlight/candles Check.
Please no power outage during Tigers games.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]I live in a suburb of Boston. Awhile ago this morning I heard that New York was starting to get it. Sometime today the high winds and rain will pour nonstop through Sunday here.

LOL A hurricane coming through and he's worried about being able to watch the Tiger game! Talk about LOYALTY!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":0vv72gqc]I live in a suburb of Boston. Awhile ago this morning I heard that New York was starting to get it. Sometime today the high winds and rain will pour nonstop through Sunday here.

LOL A hurricane coming through and he's worried about being able to watch the Tiger game! Talk about LOYALTY![/quote:0vv72gqc]

You bet.
Sex is Great! Listening to Good Music is out of sight, but there's no other thrill in the world than watching our Tigers win. lol.
I went out to Dunkin'Donuts about an hour ago. When I went in it was dry, leaving with coffee for today and Sunday it was pouring already, and we aren't supposed to get the worst of it until Sunday morning.
I'm in until Monday noon. Tigers games and the weather channel.

damn. i miss dunkin donuts. they don't have them out here.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":xe8v67do]damn. i miss dunkin donuts. they don't have them out here.

Where do you live, and where did you before?[/quote:xe8v67do]

i live in sacramento, but i'm from northern michigan. spent my first 18 years living there and the last 10 in cali.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":lxlgqzal]

Where do you live, and where did you before?

i live in sacramento, but i'm from northern michigan. spent my first 18 years living there and the last 10 in cali. [/quote:lxlgqzal]

Good to know if I make a probable last visit to Michigan, I will be able to have my DD's coffee fix.
Sacramento sounds nice, and the tv show the 'Mentalist' isn't it filmed there?

Back