Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Please Read, Everyone..

It's not my board anymore, but I'd say it's still the board that I created. I'm still a mod, though and I want to make sure everyone has a good time here. As long as nobody is going out of their way to be a dick, I think there shouldn't be complaints. If you don't like it, find another board that you have so much freedom and don't have to worry about being the target of ridicule when you post something stupid. Good luck finding one.

I get away with posting pretty much anything I want to on the AdultFriendFinder chatroom boards.

And I post some wacky there, too.

I think the new influx of ESPN refugees has polluted the board, but I can't say it has definitively soured...

Hey Mike I have an idea - why not, whenever you get a complaint, let me know; and I'll hop on the thread, make a couple jokes, and the whole thing will go away.

Or am I just living in a fool's paradise?

Great idea!

Nothing kills a thread faster than Tinsel trying to make jokes in it.

>:D

We should have like an ass**** of the day. Mods excluded of course.

Back