Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fear The Walking Dead

I'm really waiting for this series to get good. Its a bit boring so far and they killed off my favorite character in the season finale last year. I really think Liza was a better character than Madison. And Travis a difficult MC to root for. They're both so boring. Their kids and the Hispanic family are much better written so far.

Yeah she was a decent character. Not really liking any of the characters right now except Strand I guess . Just like with the walking dead I am tired of episodes in which the characters just do stupid stuff that no one would do if this really happened.

Like come on. First thing on a boat in this type of situation smart people would keep radio silence . Episode was just lame. I will keep watching because I think it will get better.

Last edited:
Back