Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Blues finally do it !!!!

biggunsbob

Blues just can't finish the Hawks.Blues up 3-1 in the series have the game on home ice. Down 3-1 in the game they tie it and force ot. Then they were flying all over the Hawks in ot but just can't score. It carries over to double ot but then the champs get a nice rush and Kane does it again. His 5th playoff ot winner. That team just cant be put away... Well Blues get two more chances lol..

They are such an annoying team, I still like the Blues though, they controlled the puck a large portion of the first OT and dominated the chances, they honestly look like the better team to me, unless they fold like a cheap tent, if the Blues play their game the rest of the way out they will not lose 3 in a row to Chicago.

3 to 3 and hawks get next three goals to win 6-3 and force games 7 in St Louis. I bet if the beat the blues which they probably will the Hawks will win it all again. Holy crap the blues had so many chances to win the ot game.

Up 2-0 in the first can Blues get out of the period up two goals. Nope guess who blast a long slap shot to make it 2-1..yup Hossa you dumb fuck Holland. Now it's tied 2-2 in the third and does anyone think the Blues are getting out of the first round. They Look So Good But JUST Cant beat Crawford.

Double post by Hawks wow... I have to say the Blackhawks are amazing they can turn it up whenever they want to so much speed.

Double post had to be the blues game after that didn't go in.

Last edited:
Goalie Pulled 1:29 left face in blues zone.

Last edited:
Omg blues call a timeout. Now Toews can rest. .hate the move.

Last edited:
Blues win a game seven for first time since 1999. I guess we still have the last back to back titles.

Last edited:
Back