Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MNF - Houston vs. Denver

boogerlovejoy

Gruden really giving it to Osweiler.

Don't worry Brock.....next week will be much, MUCH easier.

On another note....is there anyone watching this game that thinks we shouldn't blitz the SHIT out of Osweiler next week. He is terrible under pressure.

I'm sure we'll sit back in coverage, though.

I just turned it after Denver scored its last td. He is just not very good. you are right. Blitz him all day. Plus on offense we should go hurry up and put matt in gunslinger mode early and play fast. The Houston secondary is really banged up. We need to take advantage of it.

I just turned it after Denver scored its last td. He is just not very good. you are right. Blitz him all day. Plus on offense we should go hurry up and put matt in gunslinger mode early and play fast. The Houston secondary is really banged up. We need to take advantage of it.

I watched a good 3+ quarters and Osweiler didn't throw one good ball under pressure all night. There is no reason we shouldn't bring a massive amount of pressure....at least on 3rd downs!!

Osweiler and O'Brien are both terribly overrated... Add to that OBrien throwing Brock under the bus last week and I think this week's game will be bad for Brock and the Texans and although 4-3, could wind up with a losing record in 2016

He might not be good at anything but Denver's D is a tad better than Detroit. Btw, I heard a Denver fan fell from high up after the game and died. Shit.

Back