Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I hate my goddamn phone number

Michchamp

So I've had this number since January 2015.

It was apparently reassigned from some sleazeball who is heavily in debt, being sued for unpaid debts in a couple places, and likes to still give the number out to people whenever he's obligated to leave a number but doesnt want to be called.

Devry and some other bottom feeder for profit college call regularly.

once I kept getting calls for this guy from Nissan dealerships in TN. One of them finally explained my number was submitted on their website, and there was no way to block calls from all Nissan dealerships in the state, but i could get individual dealerships to take me off their phone lists by taking the calls and letting them know. it took another month before all the calls stopped.

just got a call from a process server somewhere trying to serve him with a lawsuit.

Fuck this guy!

My contract with sprint is up soon. can't fucking wait to ditch them and get a new number.

I've had that before. Apparently I had large school loans that were unpaid. Even had collectors start yelling at me.. I did change my number and so far all I get are text's like "happy birthday, Shawn." Who the fk is Shawn.

Something similar happened to a friend of mine. I'm not positive of this but I think he was able to change his number and request one that hadn't been active for over 18 months or 2 years or something like that.

I have Sprint, too. Had the same issue. Call them and request a new number. They switched mine for free.

Back