Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cardinals cut Michael Floyd after DUI arrest

Couldn't play this week anyway and the league still could suspend him..

Maybe not for a few weeks though

He'd play 2 games at most and the only reason why he was cut was Arizona wouldn't miss him. Of course being a bad team might effect that as well. But you know how it works, only the bad get released after a DUI. No team releases good players..

I guess since Quinn already busted his "no tolerance" policy what's one more..

He'd play 2 games at most and the only reason why he was cut was Arizona wouldn't miss him. Of course being a bad team might effect that as well. But you know how it works, only the bad get released after a DUI. No team releases good players..

I will take another bad player like Prater. His wasn't a DUI but was suspend and released because of booze.

Figures, he's going to do some major damage there

Figures, he's going to do some major damage there

Maybe. He can't catch though. Exit stage left if he does that in New England. I really don't know where Floyd fits in. Who's he stealing snaps from? Edelman...nope. Mitchell....no way. Hogan....doubt it. I just don't know where he fits. Nothing wrong with kicking the tires I guess.
If anything, I think the Lions could have grabbed him and used him in some redzone packages. We need another big body in there. Not losing much sleep over it....

What a dumb shit. I don't even want the most talented, let alone Floyd, on a team I root for after doing this.

Have you ever forgave anyone in your life? It's a fucking DUI. He didn't murder someone lol.

Apparently the Patriots get a comp pick if they drop Floyd because he was a 1st rd pick. I didn't even know this was a rule. Brilliant move if true...

Last edited:
Have you ever forgave anyone in your life? It's a fucking DUI. He didn't murder someone lol.

Apparently the Patriots get a comp pick if they drop Floyd because he was a 1st rd pick. I didn't even know this was a rule. Brilliant move if true...

Comp picks are based on their new contract, has nothing to do with their draft position.

Depending on the contract he received in free agency, Patriots may receive a comp. Most likely 7th possibly 6th in my opinion.

But seriously .217, dude fell asleep while driving. He could of killed someone easily. I wouldn't want him driving on the streets where I live.

Comp picks are based on their new contract, has nothing to do with their draft position.

Depending on the contract he received in free agency, Patriots may receive a comp. Most likely 7th possibly 6th in my opinion.

But seriously .217, dude fell asleep while driving. He could of killed someone easily. I wouldn't want him driving on the streets where I live.

Then its a contract thing. I kept hearing there's a method to the madness by picking him up. Patriots are getting something out of it because Floyd's not cracking that lineup IMO.

But he didn't kill anyone. Is he an idiot? Sure but i don't think he should be banished...

Back