Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 113 76ers 96 Final

Though I've gotten over waiting for Drummond to become a Howard-esque defensive anchor, it should be fun to see him against Embiid.

It was said Drummond would really relish once Monroe was gone. Haven't seen it..

I had completely forgotten Embiid was being held out. It's pretty amazing how different a team the 76ers are without him. I mean, besides Okafor abusing Drummond's defense, they really don't have anything.

The idea with Drummond flourishing after Monroe left was about space. The idea was that Monroe was clogging the lane and couldn't function in all the same space Drummond needed. That WAS a real issue, it just never actually got fixed after Monroe left. Harris is still a bad shooter whose best skill is driving around bigger players. The Pistons as a whole are still 4th from last in 3pt percentage. Obviously we're not seeing the development from Drummond that we hoped, but the team is clearly still flawed also.

Back