Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pistons 114 Hornets 108 Final ot

Important game as a win clinches the tiebreaker over Charlotte.

Down 18 in the 3rd and tied it up to force OT. Now up 5 in OT... Great job by Ish to do what Reggie couldn't

Crap I forgot, will have to set dvr and watch the 4th quarter reply. nice comeback!!!!

Didn't watch the game. From the stat sheet, looks like the bench won the game. Drummond with a -20 and Jackson with a -14.

After a big comeback verses the Raptors we went on the road and we're blown out verses Milwaukee. Now the Celtics are come to Auburn Hills this weekend and I think Boston is a lock. I hope not.

Smith had most assists off the bench since 1985-86 season with 16.

Pope's 33 points and 0 turnover performance was first such since Rip's 39 points and 0 turn performance verses the Raptors in 2008.

Back