Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

White House blocks media

dubbsco

CNN, NY Times, Politico, LA Times from the Friday presser at the White House.

Yay. What a great time to be alive.

CNN, NY Times, Politico, LA Times from the Friday presser at the White House.

Yay. What a great time to be alive.

I know, censorship only works when people try to keep conservative speakers from speaking.

Really not trying to be flippant, just noticing what looks like a bit of a double-standard.

Do you really think that blocking them will last - isn't Trump just stealing another news cycle with the block? Nobody is mentioning his speech at CPAC, which has plenty in it to worry people.

I totally get the hatred, but it just getting old. I'm sure Gleichschaltung is next.

But did he block any reliable media sources? *WHEW*

30 years ago when I first came to California and neither Matt Lauer nor Katie Couric had any idea of what the Internet was, the LA Times had a really good sports section.

I had grown up with the Ann Arbor news, that had a good sports section for a paper that served a town the size of Ann Arbor, but the LA Times sports page was, like "wow?!"

When he announces his Reich Propoganda Minister we will officially know we are the new Nazi Germany. Fuck our government....

Last edited:
I think this is going to backfire big time. It was good to see Reporters from the Associated Press and the Times Magazine walk out in protest and support of the banned media outlets .

BTW
This is just deflection as he is just trying to bury the Russia story and his national security mess he created, and the new report from the experts that said his travel ban would not make America more secure.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-media-idUSKBN1632JG

Last edited:
Back