Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Jeff Sessions coming War on Marijuana

how does the Chicago report being so long disprove anything I said about the Ferguson report? I particularly like the line you've highlighted If that's not the smoking gun, the authors telling us their report was comprehensive - well, who could dispute that?

now you're just lying.

no, you're talking about two things because you can't stay focused on teh topic at hand. No one is talking about voting rights except you.

You were the one that brought it up dingleberry or did you forgot that post? And what the heck is wrong about bringing up the two because the DOJ under Sessions has dropped Texas voting rights bill which we know is unconstitutional. So here you go Sessions is bad on drugs and bad on voting rights !!! He is a piece of shit that fits well with this white house under Bannon!

Sessions has a big hand in both of these right now. My guess is his pockets are lined deep. Along with alot of Democrats and republicans.

1. It is ridiculous in 2017 with the opiates epidemic that we at least do not try and see how much better a natural plant is. Oh wait there is mounting evidence that it helps.

2. Why in 2017 does the Gop not want to make it easier for EVERYONE to vote in America ?
North Carolina, Texas, gerrymandering ect, ect !!!

Last edited:
You were the one that brought it up dingleberry or did you forgot that post? And what the heck is wrong about bringing up the two because the DOJ under Sessions has dropped Texas voting rights bill which we know is unconstitutional. So here you go Sessions is bad on drugs and bad on voting rights !!! He is a piece of shit that fits well with this white house under Bannon!

Sessions has a big hand in both of these right now. My guess is his pockets are lined deep. Along with alot of Democrats and republicans.

1. It is ridiculous in 2017 with the opiates epidemic that we at least do not try and see how much better a natural plant is. Oh wait there is mounting evidence that it helps.

2. Why in 2017 does the Gop not want to make it easier for EVERYONE to vote in America ?
North Carolina, Texas, gerrymandering ect, ect !!!

No, I never said anything about voting rights bob. I provided some anecdotal evidence from Jeff Sessions career to counter the incorrect statement that Sessions was a racist. Nothing was mentioned about voting rights. try to stay focused bob.

Last edited:
Back