Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Oilers 4 Red Wings 3 Final

When he first played with Detroit I thought Mrazek was going to be a real good goalie.. I hope we have 2 new ones for next year.

For long stretches of the game the team hasn't been doing much offensively. Also Sproul got injured, wasn't putting any pressure on his leg while getting off. Gonna have to call up a new D from Grand Rapids.

I must be out of touch. They kept saying Mrazek was fantastic. I just didn't see it.

I must be out of touch. They kept saying Mrazek was fantastic. I just didn't see it.

Overall Mrazek was good. Second period he was great. But I wouldn't go as far as fantastic.

How much of the game did you watch?

I think Mrazek is decent. But can the keep both Howard and Mrazek ?!

1st goal McDavid just blew by both Oullete and Sproul. Sproul could have made a play while McDavid was cutting through the crease but looked like he just gave up on the play.

2nd goal was a screened double deflection from the point which went off the post and in.

3rd goal was from a 2 on 2 where both D ended up on Lucic and Eberle in the slot with nobody within 8 feet of him. Mrazek got a piece of it but not enough.

4th goal after a 3 on 1, puck goes behind the net. Mrazek slow to get back into position leaving entire right side of net open and Green committed to covering side of the net leaving Maroon in front with nobody on him.

Green missed the pass and Maroon with 1-timer into empty net.

Edmonton had tons of good scoring chances.

1st goal McDavid just blew by both Oullete and Sproul. Sproul could have made a play while McDavid was cutting through the crease but looked like he just gave up on the play.

2nd goal was a screened double deflection from the point which went off the post and in.

3rd goal was from a 2 on 2 where both D ended up on Lucic and Eberle in the slot with nobody within 8 feet of him. Mrazek got a piece of it but not enough.

4th goal after a 3 on 1, puck goes behind the net. Mrazek slow to get back into position leaving entire right side of net open and Green committed to covering side of the net leaving Maroon in front with nobody on him.

Green missed the pass and Maroon with 1-timer into empty net.

Edmonton had tons of good scoring chances.

I know there is so much that goes into goals given up besides a goalie.. It just seems they give him praise on what I consider an easy save..

I watched the Canadian feed of the game. At the end of the game they were praising his overall performance.

Can't speak for the FSD feed. Although FSD has a MASSIVE bias towards the Red Wings.

I watched the Canadian feed of the game. At the end of the game they were praising his overall performance.

Can't speak for the FSD feed. Although FSD has a MASSIVE bias towards the Red Wings.

I guess I'm overly harsh. But I still enjoy watching them.. Even If it's 15 games a year.

Back