Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Reiff signs with Minny

johnny2x2x

Shedding dead weight and upgrading across the board. Like it.

Signed 2 DL too.

Nah we are shedding starters and replacing them with dead weight. Smh.

Reaplacing Warford and Reiff with Wagner and Lang is basically the biggest possible upgrade for our O Line we could have dreamed of. Added depth at DL, and talent at LB. we need a cornerand to draft a starting LB and this team is vastly improved roster wise.

Reaplacing Warford and Reiff with Wagner and Lang is basically the biggest possible upgrade for our O Line we could have dreamed of. Added depth at DL, and talent at LB. we need a cornerand to draft a starting LB and this team is vastly improved roster wise.

Lol we replaced our most reliable offensive lineman in the last few years with some dude that while he did have a nice year the previous year he was horrible the year before that. And we paid him like he's the best at his position. Good luck on all of those bum defensive players. Those dudes will turn out just like ALL of Quinn's shitty pickups on defense the previous year.

We were one sack away from last place, we were dead last in quarterback rating. And we gave up a historically terrible 73% completion percentage. Mostly because of Quinn pickups. And we are signing backups when we need fucking starters! We need a defensive end. Two tackles, all three linebackers, two safeties and a corner on defense. And we haven't even signed a decent starter yet!

We were one sack away from last place, we were dead last in quarterback rating. And we gave up a historically terrible 73% completion percentage. Mostly because of Quinn pickups. And we are signing backups when we need fucking starters! We need a defensive end. Two tackles, all three linebackers, two safeties and a corner on defense. And we haven't even signed a decent starter yet!

Okay, what did you do with 'Hughes?

Lol we replaced our most reliable offensive lineman in the last few years with some dude that while he did have a nice year the previous year he was horrible the year before that. And we paid him like he's the best at his position. Good luck on all of those bum defensive players. Those dudes will turn out just like ALL of Quinn's shitty pickups on defense the previous year.

Wagner was the most sought after RT in free agency, you fucking putz. UPGRADE over Reiff.

Warford hasn't been good since his rookie year. Buhbye!!

Warrilow has a chance to win a starting gig on this defense. He's a tackling machine. He just got buried on the depth chart in Atlanta because the Falcons drafted some real good LBs.

oh and you're an idiot

Wagner was the most sought after RT in free agency, you fucking putz. UPGRADE over Reiff.

Warford hasn't been good since his rookie year. Buhbye!!

Warrilow has a chance to win a starting gig on this defense. He's a tackling machine. He just got buried on the depth chart in Atlanta because the Falcons drafted some real good LBs.

oh and you're an idiot

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, you actually think Warrilow can be good. Wow. Enjoy watching him collect tackles of guys he leaves wide open time after time with the rest of our stupid fucking linebackers who can't cover to save their life.

Last edited:
I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, you actually think Warrilow can be good. Wow. Enjoy watching him collect tackles of guys he leaves wide open time after time with the rest of our stupid fucking linebackers who can't cover to save their life.

I think Warrilow can compete for a spot, you idiot. I never said he was the second coming of Lawrence Taylor. Our LBs are weak and that's why Quinn is adding players. Are you that fucking stupid? lol

I think Warrilow can compete for a spot, you idiot. I never said he was the second coming of Lawrence Taylor. Our LBs are weak and that's why Quinn is adding players. Are you that fucking stupid? lol

If you're competing for a spot in the NFL, you're a bum. Oh wow, I have one piece of shit trying to smell slightly better than another piece of shit. AKA Bob Quinn team strategy. Maybe when it's all done we'll have the best shit team in the league.

Last edited:
If you're competing for a spot in the NFL, you're a bum. Oh wow, I have one piece of shit trying to smell slightly better than another piece of shit. AKA Bob Quinn team strategy. Maybe when it's all done we'll have the best shit team in the league.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:lmao:>:D:nuts::nod::hmm::cry:

Go away then, retard. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back