Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Care to make a bet???

Marvin Jones first 4 games
23 Catches 482 yds 2 TDs

Last 11 games
32 catches 448 yds 2 TDs

Will the real Marvin Jones please stand up?

Green isn't durable. Levy esque then

The key though is the right price for a good number 2 that showed one flashes

Last edited:
Thread officially hijacked and turned into little kids bickering back and forth about something that doesnt mean jack squat , well done

Thread officially hijacked and turned into little kids bickering back and forth about something that doesnt mean jack squat , well done

nsonnett just bitching about others again and adding 0 content. Well done you little fuck. same ol little bitch.

Last edited:
Marvin produced well. Big play threat for sure. Even more production in 2017. Can't wait.

Lions have two number 1s on nice deals.

I think they have 2 number 2s

Not saying you can't win with that...I don't necessarily think you need a stud WR to have a successful offense.

I think they have 2 number 2s

Not saying you can't win with that...I don't necessarily think you need a stud WR to have a successful offense.

Tate has some big numbers for a number 2. Jones was balling before the hamstring slowed him down. They do different things but both are worth double teams and get production.

And a lot with contracts depends on timing. You hit FA in 2015 you get more than 2014, 2016 get more than 2015, 2017 got more than 2016. Lions got good players with Jones and Tate on good deals. Plus Ebron and Riddick are good weapons. Boldin was a nice signing last year but we'll see what they do at slot WR.

I can't wait to see this offense with Oline as a strength and Abdullah and Riddick back healthy.

Last 11 games
32 catches 448 yds 2 TDs

Will the real Marvin Jones please stand up?

So Marvin had 448 yds and 2 TDs in 11 games

AJ Green had 900+ yds and more tds in 9 games.

Ya, i think that ends the marvin jones/AJ Green discussion.

Got to stay healthy to produce. Jones had a hamstring injury limiting his production. Lions had better surrounding weapons to steal targets too

Jones had a good year. Worth the money

Back