Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Journey: Tournament edition

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Did anyone watch this today? Incredible behind the scenes footage from our tourny run and other teams, of course. I'm still watching and haven't gotten to the Championship game, yet, but the Minnesota game was awesome.

1. After the game was over and after his interviews, Walton walked off the court by himself and walked past the whole Wisconsin team, which was waiting to take the court for warmups. As he walked by, Walton said, "See you boys tomorrow." Bad ass as can be, the dude just kept walking, didn't even make eye contact.

2. Once in the locker room, the team was chanting, "1st team!"

There were also some pictures of the plane that I've never seen.

Wagner was hugging an older blonde woman? His mom? I didn't know his family came to the games. Anyone know how long this has been for/will be for? So much emotion after the win. Wow.

are they spelling "journey" and "tourney" wrong in the show too, or is that just a typo?

are they spelling "journey" and "tourney" wrong in the show too, or is that just a typo?

Lol wtf? In my defense, I'd only slept about three hours in the previous two nights combined.

Did anyone watch this today? Incredible behind the scenes footage from our tourny run and other teams, of course. I'm still watching and haven't gotten to the Championship game, yet, but the Minnesota game was awesome.

1. After the game was over and after his interviews, Walton walked off the court by himself and walked past the whole Wisconsin team, which was waiting to take the court for warmups. As he walked by, Walton said, "See you boys tomorrow." Bad ass as can be, the dude just kept walking, didn't even make eye contact.

2. Once in the locker room, the team was chanting, "1st team!"

There were also some pictures of the plane that I've never seen.

Watched the episode last night. It was definitely one of the more enjoyable episodes I've seen.

And yeah, I caught Walton's "see you boys tomorrow" line. Seemed kind of surprising for someone I figured to be rather low-key. On the other hand, nothing about their tourney run was normal.

Watched the episode last night. It was definitely one of the more enjoyable episodes I've seen.

And yeah, I caught Walton's "see you boys tomorrow" line. Seemed kind of surprising for someone I figured to be rather low-key. On the other hand, nothing about their tourney run was normal.

He's had a very confident/cocky attitude since we went on our run in February.

Confident is okay. I hate cocky regardless how good someone is..

Back