Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan wins!! Down goes Louisville!

Apparently, Louisville fans think the refs screwed them out of a win. Yes, they were bad, but up until our comeback, the calls were all against us. Perspective I guess.

Apparently, Louisville fans think the refs screwed them out of a win. Yes, they were bad, but up until our comeback, the calls were all against us. Perspective I guess.

That's hilarious but I will admit that I felt the ticky tacky fouls evened out in the 2nd half. I did not see any phantom fouls called against them though, like the 2 called on Wagner.

That's hilarious but I will admit that I felt the ticky tacky fouls evened out in the 2nd half. I did not see any phantom fouls called against them though, like the 2 called on Wagner.

Yeah, that's what I mean. They say we were getting away with push offs. The only one I saw was once with DJ

Oh, you mean like how the zebras screwed Michigan out of a win by calling the bogus foul on Burke in 2013? Get the fuck out of here with that noise.

Your youngest can hold his own against his older brother in a fight?

That's some pretty cool shit, right there...

he can, but only because my oldest has been sent to TO so many times for womping on his little brother that he doesn't really fight that hard. he holds back and usually looks at me, like "WTF, why isn't he getting in trouble when he hits me?!?" He seems to grudgingly understand the whole "He's smaller than you so its not the same" issue, but doesn't like it.

the little guy learned if he goes into a blind rage immediately, his older brother will usually back off. plus the little guy is entering his terrible twos and his big brother is almost done with that insanity, so emotions are a little asymmetric when they fight.

Dr. Spock's book says not to intervene in sibling fights unless actual physical harm is eminent, but it's hard to maintain that sort of detachment as a parent, esp. when they haven't yet learned to protect their face/head first, and any fall could conceivably result in a bad knock to the cranium.

Dr. Spock's book says not to intervene in sibling fights unless actual physical harm is eminent, but it's hard to maintain that sort of detachment as a parent, esp. when they haven't yet learned to protect their face/head first, and any fall could conceivably result in a bad knock to the cranium.

My wife laughed when I told her you had posted that your sons had been fighting. She said, "Hey, siblings fight."

I thought she had sent both of your boys little outfits, but she told me no, she only sent the oldest one the outfit; she didn't even know you had a second little boy.

Too bad; I was going to suggest that, whenever they're about to fight, you dress them up in the outfits my wife sent them.

Back